The state of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment; the quality of being wise.I will
- use my gift of Wisdom in everything I do
- do things without having to be asked
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know ... Continue reading "Virtue of the Month: Wisdom"
- Time in nature can help reduce mental fatigue and improve concentration
- You’ll drink more water
- Boost happiness and decrease stress
- Boost of Vitamin D
- Strengthens our heart muscle and other muscles too!
- Social emotional connections
- Curriculum connections
Sometimes you look out the ... Continue reading "Embrace the Outdoors in the Winter"
Please note that the Parent meeting for Confirmation will take place at St. Padre Pio Parish on January 15, 2018 at 7:30 pm.
The grade 4-8 students enjoyed their school trip to the York Centre for the Performing Arts to watch the ‘High School Musical’ play. The play was performed by a very talented group of high school students from Holy Cross CHS.
The students learned many important messages that were conveyed in the play. As stated by the grade 5 students,“We learned to pursue our ... Continue reading "Grade 5 Review of High School Musical"